The Toastmasters District 123 Speakers Bureau is an important and unique initiative. Connect with dynamic speakers for your event. Speakers develop their speaking skills by presenting to larger audiences.
Need a Speaker
The District 123 Speakers Bureau can connect you with dynamic Toastmaster Speakers to enhance your meetings or give a boost to and exhilarate your event!
- A dynamic speaker
- A special occasion speaker or Master of Ceremonies
Disclaimer: We may not be able to provide a speaker with exact requirement.
Want to Speak
The District 123 Speakers Bureau can connect you with speaking opportunities to build confidence, further develop and hone your speaking and presentations skills to an unfamiliar larger audience, or speak outside of Toastmasters events.
- Presenting a keynote to a larger audience
- Building confidence honing your skills
- maximizing your potential
Speaking Engagement Policies
When representing District 123 and the Speakers Bureau, Toastmaster Speakers shall:
- acknowledge representation of Toastmasters and District 123 programs and practices.
- ensure that every speech is free of any commercial, sales or promotions.
- not charge fees, commissions or contractual payments for services but may accept a meal, modest gifts, an honorarium and/or remuneration for mileage expenses.
- provide description and contact information related to each service and report back to the Speakers Bureau after each engagement.
- request a formal evaluation and submit this evaluation to the Speakers Bureau..
- Must be an active, paid member of a paid club in District 123.
- Speakers are required to have completed the Toastmasters Levels 1 and 2 in Pathways.
- Strong desire to speak outside the club to organizations and community groups.
- Ability to craft and deliver a presentation longer than 5-7 minutes. May have requests of our Speakers Bureau members to present for 30 minutes or longer, depending on the outside organization’s need. The outside organization may provide the topic or select your signature speech/title.
- Present a 10-15 minute audition speech with successful score by a qualified panel of evaluators. Your performance will be judged against a standard level of excellence of professional public speaking.